Saturday, July 03, 2004

Getting the Sugar dialed in

Well I raced the Sugar for the first time Thursday night. I need to adjust a few things but it went well otherwise. I wasn't able to pre-ride the course or warm up as much as I needed too because of a rain storm that lasted up until the start of the race. I'm not sure what place I finished, I'll have to check out Penn's website when they post the results. Dan Swanson did the course which was one of the longer ones we have done. They said there were 15 DNFs in the rec class, what's up with that?

We are going to the Taste of Minnesota today with the Wilkins and Cave families, I hope it doesn't rain. I'm working this holiday weekend so all the employees can have a nice 4th.

My next race is the WORS race next Sunday. I'll give more details later.

Have a nice 4th of July Holiday!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home