Tuesday, July 06, 2004

Raining, again!

Well I have the day off today and was planning on going riding but as usual its raining. If its nice later I will take out the Singlespeed and go for a burley ride with my daughter.

I'm planning on racing my SS in the Penn race this Thursday so I can get everything else ready for this weekend. Plus I need the extra work the SS makes me get.

I have everything lined up for this weekends WORS race at the Sunburst Ski Area in Kewaskum, Wi. The family is going with so we will be leaving Saturday after I get off work and driving to West Bend, Wi. for the night. I will be racing in the Citizen 30-34 class. I have only been to one WORS race so far this year but plan on making it to at least 7 events total for the series. My goal is to place in the top 3 in points. This is the only series I still race in the Citizen class and am planning to move up next year if I do this series.

I'm curious if anyone is actually reading this blog, so drop me a comment if you happen to check it out. Thanks and have a nice day!

1 Comments:

At 2:46 PM, Blogger samwise said...

Hey Chuck

Thanks for looking at my site, I thought no one read that thing anymore. Thats cool that you're into riding. Maybe you could tell form my Blog but Im into racing pretty hhardcore also. More road stuff though. Anyhow, goodluck racing throught rest of your season.

sam

 

Post a Comment

<< Home