Saturday, April 30, 2005

working and racing

Today was New-Mart's 2nd day in business. We did the whole ribbon cutting thing yesterday and all is going pretty smooth. Now that things are up and running I should be able to go out riding alot more! This weekend is the 12 Hours at Sugar Creek. Myself and Kraig are doing the 12 hour Solo SS and Scott may join us and do the 6 hour solo. I'm in terrible shape but still look forward to getting back to riding and racing. This race was rained out last year and I have never been to this venue. Kraig and I (and maybe Scott) are leaving friday at 11am for the 3.5 hour drive down to Ferryville, Wi. We plan to preride and set-up our pit Friday afternoon and then stay in a hotel in LaCrosse Friday and Saturday night. I need to be home at a reasonable time on Sunday since its Mother's Day.

1 Comments:

At 9:03 PM, Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

The Sugar Creek rocks! It will be the hardest in the WEMSeries. Lots of climbs...lots of rocks. I love this venue! Think World's course, but without the cool views.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home