Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Nature Valley CX

Looks like I'm gonna rage on the Trek XO1 this Sunday at Buck Hill along with Scott and Kraig. This will be Kraigs first cross race. I've been mostly riding the cross bike lately although my fitness isnt spectacular. It should be a fun day. Tomorrow Hollywood is building up my 29er. I will put pictures and the specs up later this week. I'm building it up with 1x9 gearing. This will probably be my primary bike next year, depends on which class I end up racing in.

I'm having a couple video games installed tomorrow at the store. I'm gonna do a 3 month test and see how they do. I have a decent commission deal worked out so I hope things go well. Typicaly you dont want people/kids hanging around, but if they are playing games (and not stealing) then this should work out. Stay tuned..

Scott has been talking about a night race down in Iowa in November. Maybe we can hook up with Kerkove and do some riding? I'll know more soon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home