Monday, May 08, 2006

Iola Bump & Jump Recap.

Sarah, Melissa, and I headed out Friday afternoon and headed to the Holiday Inn in Stevens Point, Wi. Saturday I headed over to the course to preride while Sarah and Melissa played in the water park. The course was 5 miles long with one long climb on the back side of the course and a few sandy sections. Overall I liked the course, it was the first time I have done this race. I finished 16th in the SS sport class. I gassed big time on the first lap but passed a bunch of riders the second lap, fatigue set in on the third lap and I was repassed by some of the riders I had passed on the 2nd lap. I think there were 25 in the SS sport class betweeen the men and women. Congrats to Susie for winning the womens SS class! I will post some pictures soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home