Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Quick update

I put in an order with Hammer Nutrition yesterday. I've done the research and have seen the results, time to try it for myself.

Going on a 2 hour ride tomorrow with Scott Cave at Lebanon Hills from 2-4.

Looks like I have everything ready for this Saturday. Kraig Anderson might join Mike and I at the race. Gravity Lab is helping us out with an EZ-up.

Next weekend will be my last MNSCS race of the year. I can possibly move into 2nd in series points or I'll end up 3rd (single speed). The race is at Welch Village Ski Area.

Scott, Ron (Scott's father-in-law), and I leave Aug. 27th for Whistler on a 2 week vacation. Scott is competing in the elite class at the 24 hour Solo World Championship.

1 Comments:

At 12:55 PM, Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Hammer and E-Caps Rock!!

I did not know you had a blog site. Cool! It gives me another site to surf on by everyday. I dig the PayPal Donate link. I might have to get one of those for my site.

I am starting to make up my "World's" plans. Looks like I am driving out with my Mom, and meeting up with the Cateye Team. I will be sure to meet up with you guys to do alittle pre-riding.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home