Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Click away..

I added a header and footer to the web page today. The header will contain 4 ads relevant to my web site and the footer contains a google search engine. Click on an ad and I make money, its as simple as that. Who knows, maybe you will find something useful.

I won a certificate for any free Thompson seatpost or stem at the Stump Farm WEMS race earlier this year. I mailed it in and ordered a seatpost for my cross bike. That will definitely make me faster!

This Sunday is the Orono Cyclocross race at Orono High School. The race is part of the MN Cyclocross rider of the year series. I'm going to race in the C main which is 30 minutes. I'm hoping to get some more practice in on Friday and Saturday if the weather cooperates. Hopefully Scott is done whining about last weekend and will join me....

1 Comments:

At 8:42 PM, Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

I will make sure that I sit and click on all those ad for like 3 hours straight. You might get enought to buy a GAINT :-)

I got one of them there certificates at Stump Farm also (that was proprer Iowan lingo). I got my post. Too bad my sponsors don't let me use it. It just sits and takes up space in my spare parts box for 12/24 hour events.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home