Wednesday, September 01, 2004

Whistler

Today Scott, Jeff Kerkove and I went on a ride through Whistler. Its raining here so hopefully things clear up before the race on Sat. I think we are going to preride the course tomorrow and set up the pit area. Ron and I had dinner at the Longhorn Saloon and are going to see the movie Collateral at 7:10pm while Scott gets a massage. Its time to get down to business as the race day approaches. No more beer, 3am nights, and women (watching). I'm planning on racing in the weekly Loonie race tomorrow night if possible. I'll post tomorrow with the out come of that. I'm currently using a computer in the arcade of the movie theatre, you get 10 minutes for 1 loonie. Did I say I hate carrying change, I give the cashier 2 quarters and he gives me a 2 dollar coin and a loonie so I still have a ton of coin in my pocket!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home