Sunday, August 15, 2004

Metric Auto Parts Welch MTB Jam

Had a decent day today at Welch Village. Took 4th in the Singlespeed class and wrapped up 3rd overall in the series. Welch it a tough course on a SS, tons of climbing, seems like you can never rest. My race started at 11am and Melissa's started at 12:30 so chances were that I was going to miss her race. I finished just as the kids race started but I didn't see Melissa anywhere. Seems she had a melt down (as 4yr olds do) just before the start and decided she didn't want to race but then changed her mind back at the car but the race had already started. Oh well, there will be many more, hopefully. I will miss the 9th and final race of the MNSCS series but look forward to the awards party Sept. 25th at Quality Bicycle Products.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home