Tuesday, August 10, 2004

Metric Auto Parts Welch MTB Jam

This sunday is the 8th race in the MNSCS. This will be my last race of the series because I will be in Canada during the last race. Per the points rules, you can drop your 2 worst races so missing the last one won't affect my points standing. I'm currently 3rd in points in the Singlespeed class. Melissa will also be racing so that should be fun.

I have a couple weeks to get everything in order before leaving for Canada. Next week I'm going to Valleyfair with my wife and daughter so that should be fun. We are also going to the State Fair with Scott's family the day before leaving for Canada.

UPS dropped off a few more items we ordered for Canada today. We are expecting good things at the World Championships. We dialed a few things in at 4:30am today with the light systems and should be ready for some fast pit stops. Gravity lab is helping out with a vechile and trailer as well as other items.

1 Comments:

At 6:13 AM, Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Lights? You won't need lights at World's. We will be so far north, that the sun never sets. Kind of like in Alaska. Just kidding!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home