Monday, August 16, 2004

Contacts

This year I started using one day disposable contacts when I ride/race my bike along with a pair of Rudy Project glasses. This set-up seems to work great and I dont risk the possibility of breaking my every day glasses in a crash. My only problem is that I intinaly started using Bausch & Lomb brand lenses and I seem to have alot of problems with them drying out and blurring my vision, causing me to have to slow down and blink a ton to clean them out. So not knowing if the contacts were the problem or if the glasses were causing the problem (they have small vents in the upper corners of the lenses to prevent fogging) I made an apt. with my eye doc last friday. He gave me 3 sets of a few different brands of daily disposable contacts to try and see if any of them worked better. Since I only wear contacts when biking or playing sports, the Welch race would be my first time trying one of the new pairs. I tried the 1-day Acuvue brand contact lens and they worked awesome. I didnt have to use any drops and if my vision got blurry, I only had to blink once and it cleared up. I'm curious if anyone reading this has any experience in this area. Thanks..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home