Thursday, October 07, 2004

Lake Rebecca CX

This Sunday is the Lake Rebecca CX. Sounds like Scott will be joining me. Look for pics and an unpdate after the race. Scott and I have been riding all week, the weather has been great and we have been taking advantage of it. Yesterday we took out the singlespeeds for a 2 hour spin down by the river.

Good luck Jeff Kerkove @ Moab next weekend!! Looking forward to reading about how your race goes. Bring some SOLO T-shirts to the Franklin WEMS race if you go!!

1 Comments:

At 8:37 AM, Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Thanks for the luck. Do you want me to bring you back some Moab-Dirt-In-A-Bag? I am about 50/50 as to if I am going to go to Franklin. Depends on how Moab goes..........cash is very, very, very, very, very, loooooooooow right know.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home