Sunday, November 21, 2004

Family

Today was a great day. Our daughter, Melissa, was baptized today. We celebrated with family and friends. It was nice that she is 5 years old and able to participate in the celebration. Also, my friend Scott Cave and his wife Michelle celebrated the arrival of their second son today - Jacob Cave. I wish Michelle a quick recovery and Jacob a healthly start to his life!

On a cycling note - I sent my entry into the 24 hours in the Old Pueblo. Wrestling ends Dec. 22 and I plan on starting my training for this race starting in Janurary. The race is Feb. 19-20. This will be my first 24hr race so my expectations arnt too high. I'm looking to have a good time and use this race as a benchmark to see where I sit. My brother Mike will be going to race with me and helping me in the pits.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home