Tuesday, November 02, 2004

Wrestling, Voting, and Racing

I was hired last week by district 196 to be the Assistant Wrestling Coach at Falcon Ridge Middle School (Scott Cave is the Head Coach). Today was the first practice. Middle school boys are wild!! You constantly have to have them doing something or they will screw off. We had 13 boys at the first practice, hopefully we will get a few more to sign up. Since Scott and I don't work in the school on an everyday basis there are still a few issues that need to be worked out. This should be some good cross training as well although its only a 6 week season.

Hope everyone voted today!!

Thursday we leave for the Iceman race. We are staying in Bayfield, Wi. Thursday night and then on to Traverse City, Mi. on Friday. Since I'm involved with the Gary Fisher grassroots team, we are suppose to hook up with them when we get into town. I have been riding the trainer inside the past few days because of my busy schedule, hopefully I'll be ready for the 27 miles of fun.

1 Comments:

At 8:58 PM, Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

27 miles......that's just the warm-up. Right? Good Luck! Make sure you get a piggy-back ride from Gary Fisher the man himself. I am sure he is good for it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home