Wednesday, October 20, 2004

Metro 12 hr. Race

Looks like I'm all ready for the 12hr race this weekend in Franklin, Wi. at Crystal Ridge Ski Hill. I hope the race doesnt get canceled or switched to Sunday!! Scott is not going to be able to join me this weekend so my wife and daughter will be pitting for me. My plan is to pit out of our mini van, pull in after each lap, open the back, do my thing and take off. Both my Singlespeeds are working great and I'm feeling good. If the race gets canceled before we leave then I will probably do the cross race in Ham Lake.

In other news...I am a commissioner on the Park Board for the city of Belle Plaine, actualy I am the chair of the Park Board. Anyway, I met with MORC today at a site in Belle Plaine (Evers Estate) that I am working to get some trails put in. Tim W. from MORC seemed receptive and I have them on the Park Boards next agenda for Oct. 25th. From what we walked today he thinks they could put at least 2 miles of singletrack in the area if not more, depends on the actual boundaries of the area we have to work with. I will know more after the meeting on the 25th, at least I got the ball rolling....

1 Comments:

At 7:13 PM, Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Kick ass and take names at the 12 Hour in Franklin. Good course, with lots o' climb'n and sweet singletrack. Good luck! I will not be there for I am done for the season, and broke......tear.

Rage On!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home