Sunday, October 17, 2004


St. Cloud "Pork Chop Challenge" Cyclocross race. This event had a Singlespeed class so I thought I would take out one of my SS mountain bikes and enter that class. I brought my KHS soft-tail although I should have changed the gearing. The race was wideopen and fast, not very technical. I didnt have the speed with this bike and finished 25th overall in the C main and 5th in the SS class. I wish I would have raced my cross bike instead. Next weeek I'm racing the final WEMS race of the year in Franklin, Wi. I will be entering the 12hr solo SS class. The race is held at Crystal Ridge Ski Area. Scott and his son will be joining me and my family on the trip. Scott is going to pit for me and race in the 3hr solo class. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home