Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Gatorade Sponsorship

I took the advice of Jeff Kerkove and talked with the people from Gatorade about some type of sponsorship for 2005. Today they showed up at work with the goods. They are going to provide me with Lemon Lime, Orange, and Fruit Punch Gatorade Endurance Formula drinks throughout the year - they gave me a couple cases of each flavor today. They are providing me with a couple 70oz. Hydration Packs - they are a gold color with the Gatorade logo on them. They also gave me Gatorade logo water bottles to use, as well as a large white cooler with the Gatorade logo to keep my food, etc. in. There may be more stuff to come, I will keep you posted. I suppose I should start training again!!

1 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

That is marketing dollars well spent on their part! Good luck with your early season endurance races.

Grip it! Rip it! Rage it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home