Sunday, December 19, 2004

The New Year

Wrestling is done this Tuesday so that will free up a lot of my time. My plan is to start training again Jan. 1st. That will give me a month and a half to get ready for the 24 hours in the Old Pueblo. I'm driving down to Florida in Janurary from the 12-29 to do the Disney thing with the family and have a nice 18 day vacation. I'm bringing the cross bike with so I should be able to get in some good riding in the nice weather. After the Florida trip I leave for Tucson a couple weeks later so it looks like I wont have to ride outside in the cold too much!!

The Ice Crit Championships of the Universe will once again be held in the land of 10,000 lakes. Check out www.mcf.net for all the details. I'm planning on doing the 3rd race of the series (I'll be in Florida for the first 2 races). Get your studded tires ready!

2 Comments:

At 9:02 PM, Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Dude! Nice header! Did you do that?

Have a great X-mas and a blast in the South. Me, I will just keep commuting in this -1 degree B.S.

Happy Training!!!

 
At 9:11 PM, Blogger Chuck said...

Yes - I'm jealous of your header so I had to make one of my own. It still needs a little work but its a start.

Happy Holidays to you as well!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home