Sunday, February 13, 2005

Misc.

I've been sick the past few days and am starting to feel better today. I gotta thank Melissa for bringing some kind of virus home from school. It was my birthday yesterday and I spent most the day in bed.

I stopped at Scott's (Cave) house today and picked up his EZ-Up so I can use it in Tucson. I am leaving Wednesday at 6am for the 27hr car ride. Aside from being sick the past few days I think I'm all set for the 24 hours in the Old Pueblo.

I recently purchased a few new "upgrades" for my computer. I upgraded my power supply to an Antec 430w. I also installed a new PCI card with a couple more EDI slots so I could install another Western Digital 120gig 8mg cache HD. I may install another HD and run my business on that HD but I'm not sure yet. I still need to configure the 2 HDs to work the way I want them too.

1 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger Jeff Kerkove said...

Good Luck Man!!

Feb. sure is early to be race'n 24's.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home