Monday, July 11, 2005

12 Hours of Winter Recap.

Sarah, Melissa and I along with Kraig and his boys headed out for the race this weekend Friday AM. The new trailer worked great and we had more than enough room. Kraig and I were able to sneak a preride in friday afternoon while everyone else went swimming at the hotel. We had a suite so we ate our meals at the room most of the time. The course at Winter Park was tough, very hilly with technical downhills so you couldnt rest much. My hips are sore today from getting on and off the bike so much. I had a good run, everything felt good although my energy level dropped off after the 4th lap. I took a break and did 2 more laps for 2nd place. Kraig wasnt feeling 100% and finished 3rd.

Although not as impressive as Jeff, here are the stats from my Trek wireless computer:

Total run time on the bike: 7:44:36
Average speed: 5.3
Max speed: 22.3
Total distance: 41.4

Next up is either the WORS Cup this weekend or the 24 hours of 9 Mile in 3 weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home